Phrases with Sound, Course Comparison, Lessons and Blog --- Learn Spanish Faster
Top Spanish Phrases With Sound
- Small Talk Spanish Phrases
- Practice Rolling the R Phrases
- Talk on the Telephone Phrases
- Restaurant Phrases
- Doctor / Medical Spanish Phrases
Authentic, Native Spanish-Speaker Recorded Audio Sound
The Fastest and Easiest way to begin having Spanish conversations is to learn the popular phrases and repeat them. And the best way to learn to pronounce and say Spanish phrases correctly is to listen to a native Spanish speaker saying them.
A native speaker of Spanish recorded all the online audio files contained here at Learn-Spanish-Faster.com -- You can listen to the free online Spanish audio sound and practice the accent as much as you want. Learning Spanish phrase by phrase is a quick and effective method and you get the satisfaction of communicating in Spanish immediately.
And when you know a lot of the most common Spanish phrases and how to pronounce them, you'll find it's easy to change them slightly and customize the phrase to fit other situations.
There are well over 800 Spanish phrases with sound on this site. They're grouped by topic, with about a dozen phrases per page. Click here for a list of all the Spanish phrase groups.
Top Product Write-Ups
- Barron's Mastering Spanish
- Spanish In 10 Minutes A Day Audio Course
- Berlitz Intermediate Spanish Course
- Living Language Starting Out In Spanish
- Comparison Guide of Courses and Materials for Learning Spanish
Thoughtfully written summaries of popular materials for learning Spanish. In-depth information, and a comparison grid with over 50 CDs, DVDs, and books. Compare how many CD disks come in the course, compare how many pages are in each book, retail cost, etc.
Top Blog Articles and Lessons
- How to Enter Special Spanish Characters on the Keyboard --- Using the Special Spanish characters is a required part of using the language...Learn to easily enter any special Spanish character in any computer program.
- How to Make Sentences in Spanish --- Get good at communicating in Spanish by learning the basics of forming your own personal sentences.
- 5 Ways Spanish is the Same as English --- Save time learning Spanish by understanding the ways Spanish is like the language you already know.
- 5 Ways Spanish is Different from English --- Understand the key differences between Spanish and English.
- Free Spanish Spell Check Software --- Be sure the Spanish emails and papers you write are correct.