Learn Spanish Listening To Spanish Phrases With Online Audio Related to Apartments and Renting
Listen To Spanish Phrases About Apartments And Renting
Here are more Spanish phrases to use for renting an apartment. Do you have travel plans to a Spanish speaking country? Do you need to know how to rent an apartment in Spanish? Do you want to know the Spanish phrases to use to ask questions about renting an apartment? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, read on for the answers.
The Spanish phrases on this page are all phrases and sentences that you'll typically use in a Talking about Apartments or renting an apartment.
Spanish phrases that are commonly heard when talking about apartments.
- ¿Usted puede decirme cuando va a estar este apartamento disponible?
- Can you tell me when this apartment will become available?
- It's best to use the formal Usted version when talking with a landlord about renting an apartment. The sentence above has an example of this formal address.
- Estoy en busca de un apartamento que tiene garage para me carro.
- I'm looking for an apartment that comes with a garage for my car.
- Here's another way to structure the phrase I'm looking for.
- Estos apartamentos no tienen garages pero vienen con parqueo cubierto.
- These apartments don't have garages but they come with covered parking.
- Como no tengo carro, necesito vivir en un apartamento cercas a la linea de Bus.(Camión)
- Since I don't have a car, I need to live in an apartment close to the bus line.
- While the word como is popularly used for what, it can also be used to say since... as in the above sentence. As in most cases of words with multiple meanings, the definition of the word is derived from its context in the sentence. Both of the words above can be used to say bus.
- Nesecito rentar un apartamento que cuesta menos de ochosientos al mes.
- I need to rent an apartment that costs less than 800 a month.
- ¿Tienen ustedes algunos apartaments con dos baños?
- Do you have any apartments with 2 bathrooms?
- Casi no puedo encontrar un apartamento con chimenea.
- I'm having a hard time finding an apartment with a fireplace.
- ¿Se permiten mascotas en este apartamento?
- Are dogs allowed in this apartment?
- Lo siento, aqui no se permite Mascotas
- I'm sorry, dogs aren't allowed in this apartment.
- Algunos apartamentos tienen restricción de peso para las Mascotas.
- Some apartments have a weight restriction for dogs.
- Lo bueno de estos apartamentos es que son cercas al centro de la ciudad.
- The good part about these apartments is they're close to downtown.
- lo bueno de is a popular preface in a sentence where you want to say the good part or the good thing about....
- Los precios pueden cambiar en el futuro.
- The prices can change in the future.
- Precios sujetos a cambio.
- Prices subject to change.
- Remember that the j sound in the word sujetos above has a sound like the English h sound. Listen carefully to the native Spanish speaker recording of this phrase in order to get the pronunciation just right.