Car And Automobile Related Spanish Phrases With Online Audio
Sound For Car Phrases
Most people use a car for transportation most every day. So it's great to know how to talk about cars and say car-related things in Spanish. And that's what you'll be able to do when you finish with this page of car-related Spanish phrases. Are you an auto
Cars are such a big part of our lives everyone will benefit from knowing the car phrases on this page. So click the audio link and listen to the phrases spoken by the Spanish speaker. On this page you'll listen to Spanish phrases for talking about the types of cars that you like, and learn to talk about the specific details of a car, such as how much horse-power the car's engine has. You can also say phrases regarding routine maintenance on a car like doing an oil change, or changing a flat tire. Features a car has like air conditioning, what color is your favorite car?, and more.
- Me gustan los carros de cuatro puertas.
- I like cars with four doors.
- The word for car in Spanish can also be coche.
- ¿Viene este carro con garantía?
- Does this car come with a guarantee?
- This is a useful phrase for when you are buying anything and you want to know if it comes with a guarantee.
- Este motor tiene 400 fuerzas de caballo.
- This engine has 400 horsepower.
- You'll find a lot of Spanish phrases like fuerza de caballo are translated word for word from the English.
- No se te olvida cambiar el aceite.
- Don't forget to change the oil.
- The phrase no se te olvida is a good one to learn and practice. You can use it and you'll hear it in a lot of situations. As you can see olvidar is a reflexive verb.
- Me gusta lavar el carro cada fin de semana.
- I like to wash the car every weekend.
- Este carro viene con aire acondicionado.
- This car comes with air conditioning.
- You'll likely hear this phrase if you go car shopping in Spanish.
- No me gusta los carros de color verde.
- I don't like green cars.
- This is the way to express a personal opinion in Spanish.
- Ayer se ponchó una llanta.
- Yesterday I got a flat tire.
- Siempre usamos el cinturón.
- We always use the seat belts.
- No había refacción en la cajuela.
- There wasn't a spare in the trunk.
- Compre un carro deportivo.
- I purchased a sports car.
- Siempre trato de manejar con mucho cuidado.
- I always try to drive carefully.
- You can use the phrase part siempre trato de to say I always try to and add anything you want at the end.