Doctor and Patient Related Spanish Phrases
Spanish Phrases For Doctors
As time goes on it's more and more common for doctors and patients to be able to communicate in Spanish. Doctors, nurses, and medical professionals of all kinds are interested in knowing a set of basic phrases for talking to their patients in order to treat them properly.
While there might not be a need to learn the entire Spanish language,
This list of Spanish sentences and phrases deals with topics that come up between doctors and their patients. In the list of phrases below you'll to understand when a patient says he doesn't feel well, or where it hurts. How to tell someone to call for medical assistance, ask for a doctor who speaks Spanish, and know how a Spanish speaker will ask for an appointment.
Also, how a patient who call in asking for an appointment, ask to talk to the doctor, find out what road to take to the doctor's office, even ask about the visit being covered by insurance. And the correct pronunciation is available by clicking on one of the two audio links located just above and below the list of Spanish sentences.
- Puedes hablar al doctor, por favor.
- Would you call the doctor, please.
- No me siento bien.
- I don't feel well
- Estoy enfermo.
- I'm sick.
- Me duele el ...
- My ... hurts.
- Add where it hurts to the end of this phrase.
- Necesito un doctor que habla Ingleis.
- I need a doctor who speaks English.
- Necesito un doctor que habla Español.
- I need a doctor who speaks Spanish.
- Me gustaria hacer una cita con el doctor.
- I'd like to make an appointment with the doctor.
- Lo mas pronto posible.
- As soon as possible.
- ¿Puedes darme direcciónes a la oficina del doctor?
- Can you give me directions to the doctor's office?
- Necesito hablar con el doctor.
- I need to talk with the doctor.
- ¿Cubre mi seguranca esta visita?
- Will my insurance cover this office visit?
- Hablanos en una semana para los resultados.
- Call us in a week for the test results.