Party Spanish Phrases With Audio Sound
Listen To Party Spanish Phrases
What could be more fun than going to a party. When you work hard, it's great to be able to blow off some steam, cut loose, and have a good time at a party. Maybe you have some friends who speak Spanish, and they are inviting you to a party and you want to be able to say something in Spanish. If you like Spanish, and you're learning how to speak it, you'll enjoy knowing how to say a few Spanish phrases that are related to parties and having fun. That's what the phrases on this page are all about.
When you listen to and learn the Spanish phrases on this page you'll know how to say things in Spanish like: Finding out where the party is going to be held, and how to ask for directions to the party in Spanish. How to find out who is having the party, or at whose house the party is going to be held.
- ¿Donde está la fiesta?
- ¿Puedes darme direcciones a la fiesta, por favor?
- ¿En la casa de quien van a poner la fiesta?
- ¿Como a que horas empieza la fiesta?
- ¿Va a venir Pedro a la fiesta?
- ¿Quieres bailar conmigo?
- La fiesta empieza a las ocho.
- Traiga tu propia cerveza.
- La fiesta es para celebrar el cumpleaños de Pablo.
- Van a estar como 30 personas en la fiesta.
- ¿Puedes darme un rite a la fiesta?
Where is the party going to be?
Can you please give me directions to the party?
Whose house is the party going to be at?
About what time does the party begin?
Is Peter coming to the party?
Do you want to dance with me?
The party starts at 8 o'clock.
Bring your own beer.
The party is to celebrate Paul's birthday.
There will be about 30 people at the party.
Can you please give me a ride to the party?