Additional Real Estate Related Spanish Phrases
Listen To Real Estate Spanish Sentences
The Spanish phrases on this page and the included audio file will help you to know and be able to pronounce the Spanish phrases you need to talk about real estate in Spanish.
By studying the sentences on this page, you'll learn to ask about what houses are for sale
- Por favor mande una lista de casas a la venta en esta area.
- Please send a list of houses for sale in this area.
- Lista is an easy to remember Spanish cognate for the word list -- but keep in mind that lista is also used to say ready. For example "¿estas lista?" would be the way to ask "are you ready?". -- By the way, just to make things a little confusing, the word lista is also used to say the English word smart or intelligent.
- Si compramos una casa tiene que estar bien mantenida.
- If we buy a house it has to be well maintained.
- See how tiene que estar is the same way to say it has to be as in English.
- ¿Hace cuantos años pusierón techo nuevo?
- How many years ago did you put on a new roof?
- The word "hace" not only is used to say it makes, but also, as in this phrase, it translates into something like "how many years does it make" since something like a new roof has happened.
- Quiero una casa con arboles maduros.
- I want a house with mature trees.
- El vendedor de esta casa es un vendedor motivado.
- The seller of this house is a motivated seller
- Estoy conforme con una casa chiquita a menos que sea puesto en un lote grande.
- I'm satisfied with a small house as long as it is on a large lot.
- If you want to use a phrase to say as long as you can use the Spanish phrase a menos que.
- Si Usted quire sabe cuanto vale su casa le puedo dar un analisis gratis.
- If you want to know how much your home is worth I can give you a free market analysis.
- Esta casa tiene cocina con area de desayunar.
- This house has a kitchen with a breakfast nook.
- ¿Cuantos años tiene la unidad de calefacción?
- How many years old is the heating system?
- Ocupamos una casa con garaje de tres carros.
- We need a house with a three car garage.
- Les voy a enceñar una casa frente al lago.
- I'm going to show you a house on the lake.
- Spanish has something similar to contractions -- in the sentence above a el lago gets shortened to al lago.
- Esta casa tiene dos unidades -- puedes vivir en una y rentar la otra.
- This house has two units -- you can live in one and rent the other.