Restaurant Related Spanish Phrases
Listen To Restaurant Related Spanish Phrases
This page has a group of phrases that a waiter or waitress would typically say to the visitors of the restaurant. And there is also another group of phrases that the restaurant visitors would say to or ask of the waiter or waitress. Study the phrases on this page to learn to understand the common phrases that restaurant staff would say to you when you visit the restaurant. Phrases such as asking the size of your group,
And you'll also learn the phrases that you as a visitor will need to talk to the wait staff and ask for what you want. Phrases that deal with such topics as needing a little more time with the menu to decide what you want, asking for a child booster seat, ask for the check when you're done, respond to the question how is everything by saying it was very good, and being able to ask for more to drink.
- ¿Cuantas personas son?
- How many people are there?
- This is the question you will be asked when you first enter the restaurant.
- ¿Esta bien esta mesa?
- Is this table OK?
- Sometimes when being seated you will be asked this.
- ¿Ustedes quieren algo de postre?
- Would you like some desert?
- ¿Quiere algo mas de tomar?
- Would you like more to drink?
- ¿Como esta todo?
- How's everything?
- ¿Todo esta bien?
- Is everything OK?
- Nesecitamos una cilla para los niños, por favor.
- We need a child-seat please.
- Nos da la cuenta por favor.
- Would you please bring us the check.
- Nesecitamos mas tiempo para decidir.
- We need a little more time to decide.
- La comida estuvo muy bien.
- The food was very good
- Estamos listos para pedir.
- We're ready to order.
- A group of women would say estamos listas.
- Nos trae mas agua por favor.
- Can you bring us more water please.
- A little planning is required for a request as in the sentence above. For example, if you only needed water for yourself, you would say me trae. Water for them is les trae. And water for him would be le trae. Also, remember if you wanted the informal version you'd say nos traes.