Listen To Spanish Phrases For Christmas
Spanish Christmas Phrases
The phrases on this page all have to do with topics of Christmas. Christmas is an important holiday in Spanish speaking countries and there's a lot to talk about. After studying the phrases on this page you'll be able to wish someone happy holidays. You'll know how to ask how someone is accustomed to celebrating the Christmas holiday.
Ask about Christmas traditions like a Christmas tree in the home and going out caroling. Catch up with someone on how their Christmas gift shopping is coming along and where the sales are -- find out whether they still haven't started or if they're finished with their shopping list. Talk about ways to celebrate Christmas -- Christmas parties, or going out of the country to be able to have Christmas with family. Finally say things about favorite
- Te deseo una feliz Navidad y prospero aņo nuevo.
- I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- You'll notice in the phrase above that the holiday greeting in Spanish is slightly different when looked at word for word in a literal way...In a word for word translation you are being wished a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year. But this is the standard greeting and the well wishes are understood to be the same.
- ¿Como celebran la Navidad?
- How do you celebrate Christmas?
- ¿Van a tener un arbol de la Navidad?
- Are you getting a Christmas Tree?
- Todavia no he empezado mis compras de la Navidad.
- I haven't started Christmas shopping yet.
- ¿Haz terminado tus compras de la Navidad?
- Are you finished with Christmas shopping?
- Vamos a una fiesta de Navidad este Sabado.
- We're going to a Christmas Party next Saturday.
- Voy a Mexico para la Navidad.
- I'm going to Mexico for Christmas.
- Espero que tenemos nieve para la Navidad.
- I hope we get snow on Christmas.
- ¿Sabes algunas recetas para comida para la Navidad?
- Do you know any recipes for Mexican Christmas meals?
- Me gusta cantar canciónes de la Navidad.
- I like to sing Christmas carols.
- Voy a pasar la Navidad con mi familia.
- I'm spending Christmas with my family.
- ¿Cual tienda tiena la mejor venta?
- Which store has the best sale?