Baby's First Steps In Spanish By Living Language
Years of research have confirmed that we do well learning languages very early in life - Especially during our first 2 years of life. So Living Language has created a Spanish learning course designed to give a head start learning Spanish to babies and toddlers up to 2 years of age.
All parents want the best for their kids,
The course consists of an audio CD and a 72 page booklet for parents.
The CD immerses your child in the sounds of the Spanish language. This is done in comforting ways through song and verse. A listing of the words to the songs is also included. The entire gamut of Spanish sounds is presented throughout the audio of the compact disk.
The parent's guide that comes with the audio CD provides a fairly in-depth presentation of the advantages of teaching children a second language as toddlers. It gives description of time line of the steps a baby takes in language development.
It also gives tips on how to use the CD most effectively, such as when is the best time to play the CD for your child. The back of the book contains a list of print and internet resources you can consult for more information on the topic of bilingualism and bilingual parenting.
- Critical periods
- Helping your tiny talker talk
- Babies learn to talk
- The sounds of Spanish
Here is a list of standout features that this course has:
- Outlines the benefits and advantages of knowing a second language.
- Teaches the results of language learning research.
- This course is especially for babies age Newborn to 2 years.
- You can sing along to your child by using the included lyric sheet
- Includes 1 CD that's 60 minutes long.
- Includes 1 book that's 72 pages long.