Jiffy Spanish Phrasebook
There are many useful tools available for learning Spanish. Such as dictionaries, audio CD courses, computer software, DVD courses, etc.
Another great tool to be using is a Spanish phrase book. There's nothing quicker for coming up with a way to express that certain thought you have in a Spanish sentence. The Jiffy Spanish Phrasebook is designed with the traveler to a Spanish speaking country in mind. And will work well for anyone who wants to be able to communicate in Spanish.
Anyway, the Jiffy Phrasebook has 1,300 Spanish phrases and contains a 4000 word dictionary. It's the perfect size to take with you any where you go - 4" x 6" - fits in a pocket or purse without a problem.
Spanish usage notes and tiops are also included throughout the book - they are set apart from the phrases by being put in small boxes of text.
Using The Spanish Phrasebook
- The Spanish phrases that someone might say to you - (someone like a hotel clerk, customs agent, or tour guide) - are set apart specially with an asterisk in front of them.
- The way the material is always presented is clear and easy to use: the English phrase (or word) is in black, bold letters. Then comes the Spanish translation in blue. And, finally a phonetic spelling of the Spanish to make it easy to pronounce correctly.
- Extra features included in the phrasebook are a guide to pronunciation, a short section on Spanish grammar, and a traveler's dictionary.
- General words and phrases
- On the road
- On the bus
- By train
- By plane
- By ship
- At the border
- Eating and drinking
- Post office
- Beauty shop
- The book is pocket size, and 256 pages.
- Retail price for new book is $6.95 US Dollar