Spanish For Travelers By Foders Living Language Review
Are you planning a vacation to Mexico, Spain, or another Spanish speaking country? If you are then get this course first. Foders Spanish For Travelers is the best in Spanish learning materials for when you have a vacation planned to a Spanish Speaking Country.
The Spanish for Travelers program has 2 audio CDs and a paperback phrasebook/dictionary all geared especially toward the traveler in a country of Spanish speakers. Use this course and you won't be wasting time learning a lot of Spanish phrases you don't need, just what you really want to get you through your vacation and have fun.
With this set you'll have the confidence you need to:
- Get from the airport to the hotel
- Order from the menu at the restaurant
- Use the taxi and other transportation to get to the places of interest you want to visit.
- Have fun, meet local people, and enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
What's The Spanish For Travelers Course Like?
The CD set has common Spanish dialogues which are spoken by native speakers at normal conversation speed. Listening to this you are getting prepared for the actual types of conversations you'll encounter on your vacation. You'll hear the Spanish phrase, then there is a pause for you to repeat the phrase yourself for practice, then you'll hear the phrase once again to reinforce what you've learned. Learn Spanish the easy way, just listen and repeat as you drive your car, work around the house, or anything else you do.
You Can Trust Foders And Living Language
Foders and Living Language teamed up specially to bring you this language for travel instructional course. Foders is well known for their work in the travel industry and Living Language has been around for over 60 years teaching millions of people Spanish and a lot of other languages.
Table Of Contents
Here's a list of what's in the course from the book table of contents:
|3||At The Airport|
|11||On The Road|
|16||Grammar In Brief|
|-||English To Spanish Dictionary|
|-||Spanish To English Dictionary|
What's On The Audio CD Set?
This is a list of the tracks and their length from the audio CD set:
|Media||Number of Tracks||Total Time|
|Disk 1||8 tracks||60:08|
|Disk 2||8 tracks||52:47|
How Much Does This Cost?
Retail price suggested on the book itself - your mileage may vary:
Some Useful Observations About This Course
- You'll find the words and phrases you need faster because the course is geared toward vacationers.
- A lot of courses just have audio CDs - This course is more useful for a vacation because you can carry the phrasebook/dictionary with you everywhere you go while on vacation - you never know when it will come in handy...
- Pronunciation Guide included
- Detailed Maps of Spain and Mexico
- Every phrase in the phrasebook and every word in the dictionary is also spelled out phonetically - this is fantastic for when you use the book without the CD, you'll still be able to pronounce everything correctly and be understood.
- You get the advantage of insider tips from leading vacationing experts Foders.
- The course is very complete, even including a useful section of Grammar. This explains sentence structure and parts of speech and enables you to have the tools to construct your own phrases and personalize the phrases in the book.