Vocabulearn Spanish Word Booster Vocabulary Building Audio CD
As you learn more and more Spanish, in addition to grammar you want to increase your vocabulary too. Hopefully you can take some of the drugery out of learning new words and have some fun while you're at it.
The Vocubulearn Spanish Word Booster audio CD is fun and unique.
Most Spanish audio courses make use of music, usually as a pleasant way to open and close the lessons on the CD tracks. However, in this special vocabulary building CD, the music is a central part of the audio. The words are spoken and immediately followed with their English translations sort of sounding like lyrics to a rap song. This has to be the funnest way learning Spanish vocabulary has ever been done!
Deeper tracks on the disk even get into teaching you some important grammar concepts in addition to the vocabulary words.
The different tracks of the CD have different high-energy music behind them. Towards the end of the CD there are all kinds of useful Spanish phrases. A PDF learning guide is also included. You are able to put the CD in your Mac or PC computer and print a list of all the words and phrases. (They call it an enhanced CD.)
The music and the enthusiasm of the Spanish and English speakers on the CD is truly energizing. The format of this course really does make learning Spanish more fun.
- Large Numbers
- Days and Months
- More Verbs
- Travel Terms
- More Expressions
Features / Comments
- As with all vocabulary building materials, this product works well with any other Spanish learning method you currently use.
- You get 60 minutes of audio programming on 1 audio CD disk in a protective case. There is also a printable guide (including the entire text of the lessons) that is included as a pdf file on the disk.
- The CD has 21 tracks on it.
- Suggested retail price is $9.95 USD
- Kids and adults will like this disk. It's recommended for ages 10 and up.