Behind The Wheel Spanish Course - 8 Audio CDs
Your time is precious. You always have a lot to do, seems like there's always more and more to do. Here's a way to save time. You want to learn Spanish so why not do it while you drive around town in your car. That's the idea of the Behind The Wheel Spanish Audio Course. The course comes in three levels I, II, and III. Level I has 8 audio CDs and comes with a 128 page book. The course is from the trusted Macmillan audio. The course is by author Mark Frobose, who is a foreign language instructor with over 30 years of experience.
Some Special features of the Behind the Wheel course include:
- American instructor and guide.
- A native Spanish speaker demonstrates all the Spanish phrases.
- Immediate English translations are provided for all the material.
- Focus is placed on practical vocabulary
- The course teaches students how to create their own customized sentences, instead of simply repeating stock phrases.
The book contains sentence-building charts - with all the main parts of a sentence so you can customize the phrase for your unique situation. The book also has an audio transcript of all the audio CDs.
Audio Course Comments
- Suggested retail price is $49.95 USD
- One of the best features of this course is it's designed to show you how to create your own sentences. And it does this from the very first lesson of the course. This is a powerful lesson to learn and it sets you directly on the course to knowing how to communicate in Spanish.
- The course has received endorsement and praise from sources such as representatives of Motorola Company, US Government Diplomats, and Columbia University Professors.
- Uses the Speed Immersion teaching method
Course for Drivers and Travelers
If you drive and you want to learn Spanish, you should give this course a look. If you are interested in the course on this page, there is also a CD course called Living Language In Flight Spanish that you would be interested in.