Spanish Phrases With Free Sound For Buying A Car
Listen To Spanish Phrases For Buying A Car
Do you need to know how to talk about car buying and selling in Spanish? Do you sell cars to Spanish speaking customers? Are you interested in getting started by learning a few Spanish phrases that have to do with car buying and selling? If so, the phrases
This list of Spanish sentences and phrases deals with topics that come up when purchasing a car. Topics covered include things like options and features of the car, financing of the car purchase, how much of a payment can be made per month, and what cars can be purchased for a certain amount per month. These phrases will help you know the way to talk about the details of car buying in Spanish.
- Nosotros le podemos financiar tu carro.
- We can finance your car.
- Todos reciben financiamiento.
- Everyone gets financing.
- The Spanish word financiamiento is long and drawn out -- many syllables -- that's just the way it is. Words like this tend to be spoken quickly in conversation. Listening carefully to the included audio and learning to recognize longer words like this will help a lot in understanding Spanish conversation.
- Usted Puede comprar este carro por solo $99 por mes.
- You can buy this car for only $99 a month.
- In most sales situations, especially when talking with someone who is a few years older, you'll most likely want to use the formal address which means using the word Usted as shown in the sentence above.
- Este carro viene con bolsas de aire.
- This car is equipped with air bags.
- This is literally this car comes with...
- Queremos un carro del año 2003 o mas nuevo.
- We want a car from year 2003 or newer.
- There's no Spanish word like nuevo-er. To say something is newer, you use the word mas in front and say mas nuevo. To say something is bigger, you use the word mas in front and say mas grande. To say someone is happier, you say mas feliz.
- Tenemos 50 años de experiencia en vender automobiles.
- We have 50 years of experience in selling cars.
- Nesecitamos un carro de cuatro puertas.
- We need a four-door car.
- Los pagos del carro van a durar cuatro años.
- The payments on the car will last four years.
- ¿Que tipo de carros podemos comprar por menos de 300 al mes?
- What kind of cars can we get for under three hundred a month?
- Este carro solo tiene menos que 40,000 millas.
- This car has less than 40,000 miles.
- ¿Tienen este carro en color azul?
- Do you have this same car in Blue?
- No es necesario el numero de seguro social.
- No social security number needed.
- The phrase no es necesario is useful for saying you don't need, or it's not needed, or it's not necessary.