Spanish Phrases for With Your Friends
Listen To Spanish Phrases For With Your Friends
This list of Spanish sentences and phrases deals with topics that come up when when you're talking and visiting with your friends. These are phrases to use in the fun times when you go out, and when you visit in person or on the phone, or possibly for making plans. Use the phrases to express an opinion about having fun, or enjoying your favorite activity. Also, see how to phrase an invitation to ask someone out for a cup of coffee.
On this page you'll learn all the phrases you need to talk with good friends in Spanish. You'll learn phrases like it's good to see you, I had a lot of fun, let's do this again sometime. Also, talk about hooking up and finding out where your friend lives, and seeing if you can give them a ride. You can also say if you're on vacation with a friend. And you'll learn to ask someone if they want to come along with the group, and talk about you family by showing a recent photograph.
If you have a group of friends who like to get together and speak Spanish together you'll find some interesting phrases to use on this page.
Spanish phrases that are commonly used when talking talking with friends in Spanish.
- ¿Te gustaria salir por una taza de café?
- Would you like to go somewhere for a cup of coffee?
- You'll notice that all the phrases on this page use the tu form in the informal address. This is appropriate when you talk with a close friend.
- Ahora tengo que regressar a la casa.
- I have to go back home now.
- Estoy viajando con un amigo.
- I'm traveling with a friend.
- ¿Te puedo llevar en el carro?
- Would you like a ride?
- Me diverti muchisimo.
- I had a really good time.
- Tenemos que volver a hacer esto muy pronto.
- We have to do this again very soon.
- ¿Donde vives?
- Where do you live?
- ¿Cual es tu direction?
- What is your address?
- Esto es una foto de mi familia.
- This is a picture of my family.
- Es bueno verte. Me da gusto verte.
- It's good to see you.
- There are numerous ways to say different phrases in Spanish. In this case there are 2 ways to say it's good to see you above.
- Te gustaria ir con nosotros.
- Would you like to go with us.
- Es un placer estar aqui.
- It's a pleasure to be here.